Hi, I’m Kitty Price. I’ve been writing nearly all my life and I’m darn good at it! Sorry for that blatant piece of self-promotion, but if I don’t think I’m good, why would you?
However, I don’t expect you to simply take me at my word. In order to consider hiring me, you want proof that I can deliver on my claim. Good for you! You are, after all, reading this online, and we all know that just because something is on the Web doesn’t mean it’s true, or even reasonably approaches the truth. So let me tell you my background. (All links open in a new window.)
Freelance Writer - 2014-present
Latest Published Articles -- Online:
- You, Your Dog and The Great Outdoors. Ghorstwritten blog post for a www.bkacontent.com/ client.
- A Lead is Your Dog’s Best Friend (Next to You). Ghorstwritten blog post for a www.bkacontent.com/ client.
- The Five Most Important Kinds of Staffing Insurance. Ghorstwritten blog post for a www.bkacontent.com/ client.
- Top Seven Advantages of Casement Windows. Ghorstwritten blog post for a www.bkacontent.com/ client.
- Four Reasons to Become a Bartender in South Florida. Ghorstwritten blog post for a www.bkacontent.com/ client.
- Should You Hire a Lawyer to Represent You in a Long-Term Disability Claim? Ghorstwritten blog post for a www.bkacontent.com/ client.
- The Ultimate One-Week Moving Guide. Ghorstwritten blog post for a www.bkacontent.com/ client.
- What Does it Mean When Your Oil Light Comes On? Ghorstwritten blog post for a www.bkacontent.com/ client.
Published Articles -- Print (under my married name Kitty Hanson):
- Hanson, Kitty (2015, October). The Washington Company: Decorated Glassware’s Best Kept Secret. All About Glass, Vol. XIII No. 3, pp. 4-10.
- Hanson, Kitty (2015, July). Collecting Kentucky Derby Glasses. All About Glass, Vol. XIII No. 2, pp. 12-16.
- Hanson, Kitty (2015, January). Corning Ware: The Oops that Changed the World. All About Glass, Vol. XII No. 4, pp. 18-21.
- Hanson, Kitty (2014, July). Discovering Federal’s Mid-Century Decorated Glassware. All About Glass, Vol. XII No. 2, pp. 18-22.
- Hanson, Kitty (2014, January). A Beginner’s Guide to Gay Fad. All About Glass, Vol. XI No. 4, pp. 8-14.
Web Content - 2000-present
Product Descriptions: click here for more examples than you ever wanted to see!
- Ettore “Ted” DeGrazia - click here
- The Maker’s Mark Story - click here
- The Corning Ware Story - click here
- The Old West Story - click here
- The Griswold Story - click here
- The View-Master Story - click here
Desktop Publishing - 1997-present
McGrady, Donna and Hanson, Kitty. Gay Fad: Fran Taylor’s Extraordinary Legacy, Volumes 1 and 2. Kansas City, Santa Fe Trading Post, 2011. Print.
For description and sample pages click here
For book review click here
- The Kentucky Derby Story - currently in production.
- Gay Fad Collectors Edition - currently in production.
- Allen, Roberta. Remembering With Robbie, Kansas City, Pi Squared, 1997. Limited Print.
- Allen, Roberta. A Walk Through Time: Remembering the Ursuline Sisters of Paola, Kansas, Kansas City, Pi Squared, 1999. Limited Print.
- Trade Show Exhibits
- Business Cards
St. Luke’s Hospital, Kansas City, MO - 1994-2006
- various departments to organize and produce annual reports, Baldrige National Quality Program applications and self assessments, and Missouri Quality Award applications.
- various physicians to produce medical journal articles in compliance with journal guidelines.
- various physicians and residents to produce conference presentations and slide shows.
- various graduate students to produce studies and theses.
Legal Writing and Research
Hanson and Price, Attorneys at Law, Kansas City, MO - 1979-2016
Engaged in extensive legal research, writing, editing, proofreading, and production of pleadings, briefs, contracts, proposals, and trial exhibits.
University of Missouri-Kansas City - BA - History and Political Science
University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law - JD
So, to paraphrase a long-running commercial, I know a thing or two because I’ve done a thing or two! What can I do for you? Contact me today and tell me about your writing project. I’ll collaborate with you to make sure you get what you need when you need it!
Click on the pdf icon to download and print my hardcopy resume.